Add an Interesting Touch to Your Home with Our Transitional Rugs
Our beautiful transitional rugs feature both classic and neo-expressionist designs. Perfect design style to marry traditional and contemporary furnishings. Visit us today for a rug to enhance or complete your space!
All the rugs shown below come in a variety of sizes or can be custom ordered.
*This is just a sampling of rugs we have in our showroom and does not represent our entire inventory.
Here are few tips to consider when choosing a transitional Rug
- Color: To choose the right transitional rug, consider color coordination by matching dominant or accent colors with furniture or accessories. Balance and contrast can be achieved by selecting a bold pattern for neutral rooms or muted colors for already-busy spaces.
- Size: Proper scale and proportion should be considered to make sure the rug accommodates furniture legs without overwhelming the room.
- Placement: For living rooms, rugs can be placed under all the furniture, partially under seating, or extended beyond for spaciousness, while dining rooms should have a rug large enough for chairs when pulled out.
- Rug material: Consider the room's usage, foot traffic, and the desired look and feel you want to achieve. Each material has its benefits and limitations, so select the one that best suits your specific needs and preferences. \
- Style harmony: Finally, ensure the rug's design elements match the style of the room's furniture and decorative elements.
- Ask An Expert: Jaffe Rugs has decades of experience working with interior designers, furniture makers, and homeowners looking for the perfect rug.
1What Is a transitional Rug?
Transitional rugs are a type of rug that combines elements of traditional and modern styles. They often feature traditional design motifs, such as floral or geometric patterns, but are updated with contemporary colors, textures, and materials.
2How do I choose the right transitional rug for my space?
When choosing a transitional rug, consider the size of your room and the other design elements in the space. You may want to choose a rug that complements the colors and patterns in your existing decor, or select a rug that adds a pop of color or texture to the room.
3What are some popular materials used in transitional rugs?
Transitional rugs can be made from a variety of materials, including wool, cotton, natural fibers, silk, and viscose. The choice of material will depend on factors like budget, durability, and the desired look and feel of the rug.
4Will you help me choose a transitional rug?
Jaffe Rug Gallery will help you choose the perfect rug, and make sure you are 100% pleased with it before you make the purchase.